Introducing the Optimum Tourism Trading (OTT) Programme.
The OTT programme solution has been designed by Bofin Consultancy to help independent tourism businesses (and those businesses who rely in some part on the tourism trade) to sell and market their business to grow revenue. The emphasis is on proactive activity, capitalizing on existing facilities and existing business, improving your offer and maximizing your return on investment (ROI).
Who is the programme for?
The programme is designed for any business who trades in the tourism & hospitality sector or who depends upon tourism traffic for partial or all of their revenue. It is for owner/managers, sales & marketing executives or managers. The programme is of benefit to anyone who wants to build their offer and increase revenue reach.
What is the programme duration?
2.5 Hours weekly over a 6-week period.
Where is the programme hosted?
The programme will be hosted at central locations in a number of counties over the coming year.
Programme Content includes:
- Tourism Sector & policy address.
- Add Value & increase revenue reach.
- A revenue route review – the hidden cents!
- The online factor & social media power.
- Tourism sales.
- The Tourism marketing mix.
- The changing face of tourism.
- Putting a plan together.
- Practical assignment.
- 2 one to one mentoring meetings per each participant business.
- Optimum Tourism Trading reference files with handouts and follow up notes.
- Access to a closed group online specifically for this programme only.
We look forward to hearing from businesses who are interested in benefiting from this programme. The programme is as much about sharing knowledge, connecting with other members of your professional sector as it is about learning and refreshing your knowledge and skillset.
For further information on the OTT Programme and growing your revenue for business success, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 086 3115789.